pro circut pipes

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my pipe list, in order (and this is for stock bore/stroke, dune/trail type port):

Paul Turner Hi Revs - (my ultimate fave), good low / mid with excellent rev out. There are others that might out rev top end but none that are smoother.

FMF Fatties - great all around pipe that responds super well to porting and further mods

Pro Circuits - another great pipe that produces good midrange and top end and responds well with work.

Paul Turner Mids (for woods/trail use only) - ungodly smooth and torquey, turns the banshee into a stump puller.

I've used quite a few of them and these are the ones that stick out to me.

Edited by sredish

my pipe list, in order (and this is for stock bore/stroke, dune/trail type port):

Paul Turner Hi Revs - (my ultimate fave), good low / mid with excellent rev out. There are others that might out rev top end but none that are smoother.

FMF Fatties - great all around pipe that responds super well to porting and further mods

Pro Circuits - another great pipe that produces good midrange and top end and responds well with work.

Paul Turner Mids (for woods/trail use only) - ungodly smooth and torquey, turns the banshee into a stump puller.

I've used quite a few of them and these are the ones that stick out to me.

The pro circuits have a lower redline rpm than ptr mids, and make more broader torque and hp than ptr mids. At least thats how its been on 3 motors we have compared the two different pipes on. So I would say the pro circuit is a better low-mid pipe than the ptr mids.

huh, maybe i'm remembering this wrong as well but i remember the pt mids on my bike pulling stronger off idle but falling off much flatter than the pro circuits on top. maybe it was my porting or something, who knows.... i got rid of them tho due to the lack of top end my bike had, something about a 2 stroke and needing it to rev out.

what i really want is a set of cpi,s my set of t6s that i had were ok, and going to t5 cant be that much diff, seems like you are paying for the name. my fmfs i have ran harder then the t6"s yet fmfs have no resale value at all. i just dont like the sound. but silver lake you can get kicked out for talking too loud. what about bills pipes