Oklahoma City Draggin

The Shocker

Is anyone down to roll out this weekend, Either Saturday or Sunday to the River bottom at I44 Raceway?

Here is the Link to Google Maps

I44 RACEWAY

Exit at 149th. Look for I44 Raceway sign, make a right hand turn if your comign from the highway 44 and follow the dirt road all the way. Stay to the left and go past the dirttrack and you will see a big lot to unload or you can drive down to the river bottom if you have 4 wheel drive.

Thought would be a great way to start out the year and meet the OKC crowd. Ever since 23rd was shut down, i havent heard of too much draggin going on around here except for Down south with Sandplayaz.

Alan

405-412-5884

there is a house there. I have heard the guys are cool but charge $7. not too bad. I would like to but i probably wont be running unless i get my o ring kit by then. I plan one heading there soon tho.

Hmmm....I never paid when i had to go..Unless i just got lucky a few times.

Ill be going out there Sunday probably around 1 or 2...

Hope to see some people out there.

had a great time. i had to leave early for work. I got my ass whooped.lol i gotta get some new tires and adjust my tranny and i'll b back for some more. lol

hey alan post up some of the pictures if you can get them

here is the vid of the 10 mil that was out there.

Sorry for the bad quality cell phones only do so much

th_VID00001.jpg

there is a house there. I have heard the guys are cool but charge $7. not too bad. I would like to but i probably wont be running unless i get my o ring kit by then. I plan one heading there soon tho.

We always get charged 10.00 when we go. We have been riding out at Purcell lately alot more room to run.Post up again when you will go next and we will roll with you.

Jeff

I seen the purcell place.....Not to bad..You talking about the bridge that goes from Lexington to Purcell right?

Yes when the river drops and we can cross it is 500 acres of riding they said they will build a 300 ft track for the drag guys just a run what you brung kinda deal

any of you guys been out to whitefeild? there is some good draggin out there. ive been up to run with the sandplayaz couple times too, there to is some good running bikes there as well.

Ive raced Sandplaaz at LS they have some fast bikes a gal that rides with them AKA SAND BITCH has a wild Raptor 700 beats most of the bikes there she likes to wave as she flies by