What ratio to mix dominator at.

lokisbuddy

I ran 50:1 for a few years untill I joined this site. Then I asked once and everyone was telling me that that is too lean and I was asking for trouble. However none of them ran Amsoil. So I switched to 32:1 anyway. Ran it like that for a few months before winter. Noticed no difference. Since then I have read that more than a handful of people have run it 50:1 for years and have never had a problem. I will be switching back this year. Or at least to 40:1. The dominator is a very good oil. I know some people have to say other wise but it does its job very well. I even know a guy who ran his CR 250 at 75:1 for over 5 years with no problems. Never had a rebuild. Now I do have a Hot Rod crank setup so maybe I have a slight advantage there. But I think either mix is just fine. I you have a stock crank you may want to run it 40:1 just to be safe.

Thanks for the help guys I will probly go 40:1 BTW what are those rear tires you are running T-shee? those look killer. Oh and how long would a banshee last running straight gas? ( I would never do this I am just curious)