Lightened a-arm frame powdercoated

I don't ever remember you mentioning the gas cap Jeb....Nevertheless, it is not for sale. I did get ahold of the guy I bought the quad from and he is bringing me the title tomorrow. Now I just need someone to buy a few more of these parts and the frame is yours.

Youre right just looked and it was not sent, that is what I get for doing all this on a crapberry.

I did not get that PM either Bro. I can't today, but have tomorrow off and can prolly arange it then.

Not sure why this is happening, but anyways, as soon as you can get it shipped the better. I would like to start putting my bike together and maybe go ride this weekend. Also need payment info.

Not sure why this is happening, but anyways, as soon as you can get it shipped the better. I would like to start putting my bike together and maybe go ride this weekend. Also need payment info.

Jeb, my paypal is ds9131@msg.ameritech.com. I am sorry I didn't get this info to you earlier, but if you send the money tonight or early tomorrow morning, I will ship it out. I will check paypal later tonight. Leave me a message here as well and let me know payment has been sent.