New Setup

#1banshee

I'd start out with 162 mains, 55 pilots, DEK needle 4th clip.

I didn't see who ported your motor though.. maybe someone with similar porting could chime in.

But thats what I ran my stock cylinder 4mil with in Silver lake, Jetted for 75-80ish

Sand tech racing did the port it was good porting I was told but we went further with the port... My measurements are as close as my buddys bike and jeff did his drag port i might be shy on little things but very similar porting..

in this cold as weather... I was running 192/55 and would run good... but def needs to be dropped.

Sand tech racing did the port it was good porting I was told but we went further with the port... My measurements are as close as my buddys bike and jeff did his drag port i might be shy on little things but very similar porting..

in this cold as weather... I was running 192/55 and would run good... but def needs to be dropped.

I think the difference is in the needles. I have seen a lot of guys recommend near what fouled out was saying. However on my 39pwks, i have DGH needles. I had to run 55 pilots and 185 mains on my cub. Chop looked good on a nice warm day. Temps dropped, went out for an evening run in the cool weather and heard it break up once before i melted the right piston. Lesson learned. Next time im going fat. I dont know how a drag ported stock cylinder compares to a 4mm cub. Call jeff, if the port specs are close to his drag port he can probably get you pretty damn close.

Remember you are jetting for night racing (probably) so it's gotta be a bit fat during the day. Elevation is near 350 ASL and temps are expected to be:

Highs...mid 60's.

Lows....low 40's.

There are vendors out there that sell jets if no one has what you need.

It's hard to figure out your jetting for you since no one knows what your current riding conditions/porting/jetting is.

For weather, use 92227 for your search.

Jay in SanD. Showing up on Wednesday!!! :thumbsup:

I was wondering...with those domes, isn't' your compression pretty low?

Do you actually need 110 octane fuel?

C U out there...

Edited by jayzx750

lol wups i got side tracked i wasnt finished typing and i hit send... I need jetting for this application.. my bad

How many kids with ADD does it take to change a light bulb......................................................................

wanna go ride bikes?

How many kids with ADD does it take to change a light bulb......................................................................

wanna go ride bikes?

im @ work when I post most of my shit.. We get busy here and there and I wasnt fully done typing and i just hit send and didnt even read what I wrote... But w/e.. Dont be a hater!! :thumbsup: see you faggots out there!

Remember you are jetting for night racing (probably) so it's gotta be a bit fat during the day. Elevation is near 350 ASL and temps are expected to be:

Highs...mid 60's.

Lows....low 40's.

There are vendors out there that sell jets if no one has what you need.

It's hard to figure out your jetting for you since no one knows what your current riding conditions/porting/jetting is.

For weather, use 92227 for your search.

Jay in SanD. Showing up on Wednesday!!! :thumbsup:

I was wondering...with those domes, isn't' your compression pretty low?

Do you actually need 110 octane fuel?

C U out there...

170's low? Depends on my port work also messes with it no? The porting done is crazy so maybe thats fucking with it... I'll call jeff and see what he says... I'll throw someone some $ to help me out and jet it when Im there.. We ran it in 20/35 deg weather and it ran good..