idle help

ok when the bike is cold I have to choke it to start but starts second kick and for a min while it warmin up it will stall if I don't have the choke half way out, when the choke is half way out it idles perfect that means turn in the air screws a little right, and if so how much should I stargt with half a turn?

ok when the bike is cold I have to choke it to start but starts second kick and for a min while it warmin up it will stall if I don't have the choke half way out, when the choke is half way out it idles perfect that means turn in the air screws a little right, and if so how much should I stargt with half a turn?

once you get the engine warmmed up to ridding temp, adjust the screws in and out untill it idles the highest. in really cold temps, it's normall to have to warm it up with the choke out for a little bit. if it wants to run at less than 1 turn out from completely closed, you should go up to the next pilot size.

edit==>and, of course, have the choke off while adjusting

Edited by AKheathen