Graydon Proline 2 into 1 intake!

I have for sale a very nice and UNMOLESTED graydon Proline 2 into 1 intake. Comes with a 35 PWK carb that was purchased NEW at the beginning of last riding season, a new silicone carb boot, Terrycable Braided Stainless throttle cable (also new last season), 2 or 3 NICE oversized clamp-on K&N filters, and a box of every main, pilot, and needle jet you could ever need for this set-up. I would like $350 shipped, but I am open to offers. I will get pics. up tonight. thanx.

Included is: Graydon Proline 2 into 1 intake (unmolested! & freshly polished), 1yr old 35pwk w/boyesen float bowl, Terrycable braided stainless throttle cable, 2 NICE oversized K&N filters w/1 outerwear, 2 UNI foam filters (need cleaned), New silicone intake boot, 4 new intake gaskets, and a box of every main, pilot, and needle you could need for this set-up. All items in good condition, ready to bolt on and run! $350 shipped. Sorry it took so long to get the pics up, but here they are:

Pic

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Edited by Bancheez

yeah, not too worried about the ebay fees, since i got $150 more out of it on Ebay, than I was asking for it here... $500 shipped!!! :banana:

Edited by Bancheez