MOTOR, DMC PIPES, KEIHIN 28MM CARBS, ETC.

I have put some items on ebay. Here are their descriptions and the item numbers.

BANSHEE MOTOR PORTED JUGS, COOLHEAD, ETC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 170295466216

BANSHEE DMC ALIEN EXHAUST BRAND NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 170295472206

BANSHEE KEIHIN 28MM CARBS, K&N PODS, & LOTS OF JETS!!!! 170295468820

BANSHEE HARNESS, CDI, COIL, ON OFF/ LIGHT SWITCH!!!!!!! 170295470403

BANSHEE MP TWIST THROTTLE, CDI BOX, 42 TOOTH SPROCKET!! 170295474204

Also I have a 2 into 1 Dynoport exhaust that I do not have on ebay. $110 Shipped

1020279fp4.jpg

1020280ma6.jpg

1020281ij4.jpg

the bike was sold with my old motor and the wheels went to. i just have the dynoport pipe and the stuff on ebay.

28mm carbs were sold buy now

the dmc pipes were sold buy now

now help me with the motor and other stuff

yea i got it running but im getting married and i needed some more money so the shee had to go. i would have sold the 400ex first but me and my brother split it. so i cant sale it, but dont worry when everything gets back under control ill be on the fourms looking for a 4mm stroked shee around NC for sale!!!!!!!!

yea i got it running but im getting married and i needed some more money so the shee had to go. i would have sold the 400ex first but me and my brother split it. so i cant sale it, but dont worry when everything gets back under control ill be on the fourms looking for a 4mm stroked shee around NC for sale!!!!!!!!

Any better pictures of the Dynoport??

Thanks

i can try and get some more up but the pics above show it pretty good. if there is a certin pic you want let me know. thanks

If they are still on the bike don't worry about it, the pics you have are pretty good :biggrin: . I was just wondering about the pipe between the chamber and silencer, just wanted to see if its bent or kinked at all and also the inner part of the chamber to make sure no cracks or anything.

Thanks,

Andrew

If they are still on the bike don't worry about it, the pics you have are pretty good :biggrin: . I was just wondering about the pipe between the chamber and silencer, just wanted to see if its bent or kinked at all and also the inner part of the chamber to make sure no cracks or anything.

Thanks,

Andrew

hey been out of town ill try to get thos pics for you. thanks