All red plastic and a set of Pro Circuits trade for Fullbores

dave5.0

Pretty much it. All red with cut fronts. Normal wear and tear. No cracks I can think of. Some scratches hear and there. Rolled it once so it has some scuffing but looks good overall. No white or stress marks. Also have a stainless grill insert with the radiator cover.

Pro Circuit pipes and silencers. Good shape ready to go.

Would like to swap all of this for a nice set of Fullbores. Bike is red and grey so I need a color that will go with that.

Plastic is not for sale by itself and will not be split up. If it goes I need something to replace it with. Pipes are for sale though.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks.

PICT0960-1.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Pretty much it. All red with cut fronts. Normal wear and tear. No cracks I can think of. Some scratches hear and there. Rolled it once so it has some scuffing but looks good overall. No white or stress marks. Also have a stainless grill insert with the radiator cover.

Pro Circuit pipes and silencers. Good shape ready to go.

Would like to swap all of this for a nice set of Fullbores. Bike is red and grey so I need a color that will go with that.

Plastic is not for sale by itself and will not be split up. If it goes I need something to replace it with. Pipes are for sale though.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks.

PICT0960-1.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

how much do you want for the pipes?do you have paypal?

What kind of rear tires are on your quad and size?! Id kill for a set of those

You're being funny right? A buddy of mine had those given to him. He's got a Blaster so I stole them. They're oldschool. They look stupid as hell but actually hook pretty good in the sand and you don't have to worry about tearing them up. I think the gold realy sets them off.

those are definitly a nice set for sure!!!do they have the pro circuit stickers still on the silencers?

No they don't, I peeled them off and polished the silencers. The silencers come kinda brushed when new. I wanted a little more bling.

No they don't, I peeled them off and polished the silencers. The silencers come kinda brushed when new. I wanted a little more bling.

Pipes SOLD!! Thanks we's banshee.

Still have plastic if someone has a different color they might want to trade.