2 lean

motavated

i have a 34 pwk with 52 pilot 220 main clip in the center and i am still way to lean up to is there anything else i can do to fatten it up it feels like it is cutting out upstairs

No such thing as a 34mm pwk, You didn't tell us what needle your using (dont come back and say the factory one). If it is a 34mm PJ, or a 35mm PWK, then your main is too big. Your pilot is also too big, and I dont know about your needle, because I dont know what it is. I am gonna guess and says its a cel, in that case you need a new needle. You need to check it though.

This topic has been covered about 8,906 times in the last year. If you use the search, you will find suggested jetting specs fairly easily.

Agreed, 34pj or 35pwk...those jets are huge. If your needle is correct and your plug is showing lean then I would suspect an air leak or a plugged jet(s). I would recommend having a leak down test done on it to make sure you are sealed.

I am pretty sure its cutting out because your way too rich. You should be at around a 195-200 main, 45 pilot, 1.5 turns out on air screw, eej or eek needle in middle clip position. On the 2 into 1 kits, the needles are about 90% of runability problems.

I also have picked up a Trinity 2 into 1 with a 35 PWK. Also has the DGK needle. I have not installed this yet, but have been doing lots of reading on this forum about this setup. Seems like the recommended needle is the eej or eek in the middle position. I have FMF Gnarly Pipes and Wiseco pistons standard bore and no porting yet. Im going to start my jetting at a 200 and work my way down. Im at about 1400 ft.

thats just what the guy i bought it from always ran so what do you think got 32 to 1 and also where can i get those needles ive been looking on the net and cant find where to buy them could u tell me

What oil do you use? How long you been riding this bike?

www.carbparts.com or www.psep.biz You have to call them usuallly to order them.

the jug says mix it that lean if i mix it heaver should that help me out also with the needle

Well, I remember reading somewhere that there is a certain amsoil thats got to be mixed lean. Your better off trying to work it out with changing jet specs.