carburetor float

no, the only thing that could do that is fuel getting past the needle

ok and when you say 21mm from the gasket surface is that measuring like put the ruler on the gasket and to the very top of the black on the float right? ok so lets say if it was like 16mm from the gasket or 25mm like up or down from the 21 would it still do the same thing and flood ? sorry i keep asking so many dumb questions yall have taught me alot

ok and when you say 21mm from the gasket surface is that measuring like put the ruler on the gasket and to the very top of the black on the float right? ok so lets say if it was like 16mm from the gasket or 25mm like up or down from the 21 would it still do the same thing and flood ? sorry i keep asking so many dumb questions yall have taught me alot

that quenstion is kind of confusing, but it can varry as much as 1 mm and more or less needs to be re-adjusted to 21mm from the gasket surface(no gasket) to the top of the black part. holding the carb upside-down :thumbsup: