=( i think im going to have to sell it

yeah i just it to day but its only a cuple of weeks and i already put in like895734578324905 apps and nobody calls ....... it does start first kick but the carbs need tuned a lil it run good but not 100%

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just keep checking the newspaper trying going to a temp agency hell if all else fails try hitting up something so you can flip burgers i know it sucks i was in the same boat that your are right now, i ended up getting a job with frito-lay. Try going to Pepsi or Coke or something like that even a beer place one of those distributors im sure are looking for merchandisers in your area...

did you get the gap insurance with your loan? i know if i loose my job or get hurt, the payments are taken care of for a while on my truck.

you could ask for a hardship extension too

Edited by AKheathen

Post some updated pics. One of my buddies is lookin for one and I live within driving distance.

i will try to send u some pic's buy the end of the week i dont have a camera right now

Yeah that sucks bro I am laid off from my job right now and my unemployment has only a couple weeks left. My job is great but it is feast or famine. With all the heavy industry struggling right now they do not need boilermakers to do any repairs because they r not running there furnaces. But best of luck to you and you should but a 1250 start bid with no reserve and leave it at that you never know someone might pay you big bucks for it. good luck

Edited by 98_banshee_newbie

Yeah that sucks bro I am laid off from my job right now and my unemployment has only a couple weeks left. My job is great but it is feast or famine. With all the heavy industry struggling right now they do not need boilermakers to do any repairs because they r not running there furnaces. But best of luck to you and you should but a 1250 start bid with no reserve and leave it at that you never know someone might pay you big bucks for it. good luck

hey banshee newbie i got those parts thanks man but maybe you should come up here to fort mcmurray canada and use your trade they are always hiring trades men up here for big time $$$$$ just something to think about

Find a re-sizer program on google and size it down to like 400x400 or so. If you don't wanna do that just go here http://imageshack.us/ and then link that on this forum. Pm MarineNYC in case he doesn't check the thread.

As for the people who say to claim your banshee starts on one kick I would be 100% honest rather than make it out to be "ready for the track". Look at it as if you were buying it. (what would you wanna know. What advice would you expect to get). Good luck dude try not to stress too much about these bad times.

yes personaly i dont need more than 1000 and thats all im asking if somebody offers or thinks its worth more than ok ..... i kno it needs a lil work and to me i only think its worth 1000 the only way i would ask more is if i put it on ebay i will start bid at 1000 and a buy it now price at like 1200 and it will also be described exactly as it is i wouldnt want to get ripped off and also wouldnt want to rip someone off..... if u dont think its worth it i would like u to let me kno. i dont want a unhappy customer.

ok i will try it a lil later and plan on pm NYC bb in about an hour or so....

f this just look on my myspace........anyways do u guys thing i should just part it out ... bc i was thinking about it and idk i think i might b better off.... it didnt run when i bought it but it came a long way and is ridable now but still needs some work idk if anyone will realy want to buy it all i nave is a bill of sale from when i bought it i can try to do a title search 4 u if u would like but idk bc when i bought it the guy said he lost the title and he gave me a recept and said he was gunna meet back up with me in a week to go do a search and transfer ..... but he said it was a 95 and i found out by checking the vin that its a 93 so idk i been trying to call him for 2 days now and he wont answer i was just gunna do a search or part it unless someone doesnt mind the writen recept and i will be glad to also show u the one he gave me to prove that i didnt steel it....