04 yfz450 limited,trade for banshee

turboed

i took the bike's engine apart just at the top end due to a noise it developed and so far i've found a seized pin but no damage to cases due to me catching it early,bike has a drd full system,uni filter,brand new holeshots on all corners,full skid plates and nerf bars,outerwear shock covers,very good condition,i'm willing to trade it for any year banshee as long as it is riding even if i loose cause is worth less,i've always had banshees so i'm not happy with bike,i'm in kendall,fl and can be reached at 305 2163270.title is under my name and paid off,will try and get pics tomorrow.

i took the bike's engine apart just at the top end due to a noise it developed and so far i've found a seized pin but no damage to cases due to me catching it early,bike has a drd full system,uni filter,brand new holeshots on all corners,full skid plates and nerf bars,outerwear shock covers,very good condition,i'm willing to trade it for any year banshee as long as it is riding even if i loose cause is worth less,i've always had banshees so i'm not happy with bike,i'm in kendall,fl and can be reached at 305 2163270.title is under my name and paid off,will try and get pics tomorrow.

lol your post right under matts'