Fuck 4 Stroke's DECAL STICKERS CHROME

im not trying to make enimies i was trying to have some fun with those stickers cuz 4 strokes are not that bad like ppl said its a personal prefrence dont get me wrong its cheaper to make a shee fast but u want a 4 stroke to beat it u got to have almost double cuz that bitch is detonating after half a season especially if u dont have the right camshaft but anyway no hard feelings but i do race for money or for fun im not that bad of a guy just getting ready to deploy to afghanistan for a lil bit too but i already bought the k&t monster for whoever wants to race theres a pic of her

Exactly, and since it is anyone, can say what they want about a 4stroke or a 2 stroke. But while on a 2 stroke site, you will hear 4 stroke bashing. Not to mention a good handful of members here also own 4 strokes. So relax man. Grab a beer and sit back and relax.

Bashing will go on. Here and any other site. Nothing you say can and will stop it. It will annoy you, then you will say something and piss other people off. And you never know someone that you piss off might be a person you will need help from down the road.

BUMPITY BUMP FOR SOME BAD ASS STICKERS. IF YOU OWN A 2 STROKE YOU NEED THESE STICKERS.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wont be in the same class huh? same setup as urs buddy

IF that bike is a 10 mil cub, and competes in the 0-475twin limited class and ran 3.6 it would've RAN AWAY with the class.

It didn't. It didn't take 1st (Dillon Hinkie on a Donnie Rawls built, Titan maintaned 7 mil cub did) and it didn't take second (MY BIKE did, 10 mil cub cleaned up by me with Frank Pizzo riding it, stock cut chassis....)

The winning times were high 3.7s...and again, the 3.7s my bike ran were not accurate.

So...your bike was 3rd or worse. And if it ran 3.6's....it would've easily won that class by a tenth.

If that is a K&T bike (it has K&T on it and their jockey rode it) don't you think they could've figured how to lean it out to get two tenths and SMOKE the competition and win a LOT of money?

No 10 mil cub without Nitrous or other power adder ran 3.6 at Planet Sand. Period.

Please prove me wrong.

Sorry for Fing up your for sale thread Chase...but...just think of the hits this will get....ROFL

Edited by dajogejr

he ran a 3.76 my bad

You sure that's not a 0-575cc class bike? Jamie Lewis (K&T Rider) won second in that class.

And again...ask him what day he ran those times...and did he back it up within 1.5%?

My bike turned a 3.76. It was a class record...Charlie Ohton signed my cylinder. Then they retracted it because there were light and timer issues. The first day (Wednesday) and Saturday's times were legit.

You show me a time slip from one of those days...it's legit.

And....

Jamie has been doing this for years...are you as light as him? Do you have the experience he does? What has it turned at other tracks??

(Thanks Chase...)

it was jamie lewis and i have some but not as much as him for 2 stroke anyway i build 4 strokes and i dont know what he weighs im 190

He's about 130ish based on the pics I've seen of him. And the times are correct for Tuesday and early Wednesday...as well as Saturday.

So...based on that, you're a minimum solid 50lbs (yeah, I know I said 130...I'm giving you some benefit of the doubt), Jamie Lewis has been riding for years...and I'm pretty sure K&T makes these bikes FLY!!! You still think you're just gonna jump on it and lean it out...AND take off 2 tenths?

Sorry...ain't happening.

I weigh 250ish. I run 4.3 very consistently on my bike. I will run a 4.2 here and there on a clean track, solid run, etc.

My good buddy Brady080 rides my bike (very good rider) he's 200 lbs. He will turn consistent 1 to 2 tenths better than me. Same day, same track, same state of tune.

Frank is 20 to 30lbs lighter than Brady, will turn 1 to 1 and a half tenths faster than him, consistently.

I've had 3 people turn 3.9's on my bike in MI. a 125lb rider, and two 160ish lb riders.

I KNOW this might not sit well with some...but....I would put Frank's skill level up there with Jamie Lewis. He took 2nd place in three different classes on three totally different bikes at Planet Sand this year. You don't get lucky 3 times.

I'm bringing all this up because I don't want you to get false hope based on keyboard racing. These are true facts and real numbers. Anyone of the guys I ride and race with will back this up...they've seen it too.

That is a very nice looking bike...no doubt. I'm sure it runs good. I'm sure you'll be very happy with it.

But no one just jumps on a bike and goes 3s....it's not that simple.

hey eveyone, i am REALLLY sorry my 16 year old bother came down for the holidays. Apparently he got on and he hates banshees and 4 sstrokes rule..... i have been in the field trying army's new missles . I apologize for any incovienence he has caused hes paying right now lol *BUMP* :biggrin: but what he has said that i am getting the k&t banshee and i do know he did run 3.76 patrick asin owns it now he thinks it could be leaned out a lil bit more to get maybe 3.70 but i dont know too much bout banshees as of riding them .. i do have a turboraptor but it doesnt run no damn 3.75 best i did was 4.198 300 ft in wallace , NC. I am sorry bout the incovience bout this but i would like to talk to dojo he seems he knows alot ill pm u if thats alright. Sorry chase for my bother interfering with ur sale. my deepest apology . *ride hard or dont ride at all * paul schlaich