NO SPARK

R/C Hippie

Your post is kinda confusing, without any comma's or period's. Check your pickup gap. It should be set at .018"-.020". Also check plug gap. Change the spark plugs. They're cheap, so change them, even if you think they don't need to be changed. Make sure you're getting power coming from your stator. If it's fried, you won't get power to the CDI. You can't just check it by turning on the lights and kicking the motor over. The lights and stator are on 2 different circuits.

if you have an ohm meter, unplug the cdi wiring plug (the one with 5 wires/6 pins) and see if it reads between the black wire and the black/whit wire. if there's contiuity, you have a problem with the kill switch, tors, or keyswitch. next, check between the black wire and the frame/engine. it should have full continuity. next the red wire should have continuity with the ground with the key on, and none with the key off. check your spark plug boots for 5 ohms each. the last hing i would suggest is stand in front of it, pull out some money, and start throwing bills at it. it just makes me feel better. and your first post was really confusing, si i didn't reply, just fyi, if you want a good answer, ask a good question :thumbsup: