baby blue shroud?

boneyardbanshee.

my brother told me about a guy at his shop is selling a banshee with white fenders and baby blue shroud and seat. Never saw that color before. Anone know what year it would be or have some pics?

my brother told me about a guy at his shop is selling a banshee with white fenders and baby blue shroud and seat. Never saw that color before. Anone know what year it would be or have some pics?

Go to this link there is a pic of all colors and model years http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/banshee/color.aspx

• 3 weeks later...
Its funny to see the color changes from the 80's till now

It is cool to see the changes. Some of those years you have got to wonder what they were thinking.

haha ur telling me lol mines a 95 what were they thinking purple and yellow blahh.... good thing some one changed it b4 i bought it

LOL i was going to comment on the 95 but i figured as soon as i did that someone was get all butt hurt because that is what they had.

LOL i was going to comment on the 95 but i figured as soon as i did that someone was get all butt hurt because that is what they had.

I still have the ugly ass yellow stock wheels lying around. I used to use them just for storing the bike when i take the paddles off. Just too fucking ugly. I had to buy a set of knobbies just so i didn't have to look at that shit everyday in the garage. LOL