1998 300EX

I have a 1998 300EX for sale. Bored .20 over, Pro X piston (stock compression), new valves, rocker arms, cam chain, stage 1 Hotcam, 20" holeshots on rear (80-90% tread), stock front tires (50% tread roughly), DG steel nerfbars, killswitch, D&D slip on exhaust, 14/38 gearing, all stock suspension. 2 races on motor and 10 or so practices. Axle bearings need to be replaced. Plastic is in good shape, shaved front fenders. It will be serviced and ready to go before being sold. (air filter cleaned, valves adjusted, oil changed, etc). Please no trades. Just raced the last race of the season in Oct. and like most everyone else, I'm now addicted racing...lol. Selling to get a 450, plus I'm getting married next year. I'd rather not mess around with shipping. Can possibly meet within a reasonable distance. Located in Croghan, NY. $1300 or best offer. Any questions email me at Deviatage37@hotmail.com or call 315-783-4370 after 5:30. My name is Jason. Pics are not that good, hopefully have better ones this weekend.

post-21091-1228869691_thumb.jpg

Are you close to Bronx NY? Im interested. Give me some pics of how it sits now. These action pics are doin nothing for me.

I am 6-7 hrs. north of NYC. My fiance will be home tomorrow night so I will get her camera and take pics of how it sits now and hopefully post them tomorrow night. If there is anything you wanna see specifically let me know.