I need some pics of 2 into 1 carb kit

BklynLOD

thanks ..

i am in bayridge

U can do entire install with pipes on, i noticed your from bkln i live out in nassau county u guys drag race out there. pm me let me know where u ride me and six of my friends own banshees some have two . I do all the work on the bikes including motor builds if u need a hand or advise let me know im a half hour away. i have alot of parts if u get in a jamb. of course my offer of help is free of charge no catches after all we do live in NY and i didnt want u to think i was trying to get work uot of u

U can do entire install with pipes on, i noticed your from bkln i live out in nassau county u guys drag race out there. pm me let me know where u ride me and six of my friends own banshees some have two . I do all the work on the bikes including motor builds if u need a hand or advise let me know im a half hour away. i have alot of parts if u get in a jamb. of course my offer of help is free of charge no catches after all we do live in NY and i didnt want u to think i was trying to get work uot of u

got ya bro .. good looking out !

pm you tomorrow .. :thanks:

where in nass u from?