skat-track hauler's

some87

i got a set of haulers i think they are 20X10X8 i think, on blue lable dougles wheels. name a price or i would trade for a full set of fmf's or a few other things. they have a few plugs and one of the rims is bent a little bit on the edge but doesn't leak. they came with my shee when i got it about a month ago and the guy said he only used them a few times. i myself only used them once. they look like they are in really good shape.

1127080021.jpg

kinda strapped for cash right now but i got some stuff to trade. i got 2 stock swingarms stock carbs an oversized tank 5 gal purple. some stock rims and tires. some raptor plastics some stokc purple plastics if your interested in any of this stuff holler at me shoot me a pm or smtn. what kinda $ you looking to get for these? they hold air?

one of them has a nail but im going to put a plug in today and they then they will hold air. the other tire doesnt even have one hole in it. i have somebody else looking at them right now but ill let you know next if he doesnt want them. only reason i didnt put a price is because i dont know how much tires sale for.

• 1 month later...

i still have these tires for sale. ill take $100 for them and shipping is about #30 for both. if its more ill pay the difference. these tires are great and i have only used them once and they still look very good other then the 2 plugs which i know dont leak since they have been sitting around for a few months now. i havent sold anything on here before so you can check me out on ebay (link to my profile http://myworld.ebay.com/something87 ) i have 100% feedback. i need these tires gone for school money. please pm me with any questions or if you want them. i hurt myself at work and havent been on the site for a little while because i know if i keep comeing on ill keep buying parts that i dont need since i cant even ride atm

here are a few more pics.

1204081830.jpg

1204081829.jpg

tire2.jpg

tire3.jpg