69.50mm cylinders

banshee440

Ok a friend of mine gave me these stock cylinders that have a big bore sleeve put in them and it is 69.50mm and the sleeve it self is still really thick it is 0.185 inchs these are ported not sure by who or how much but they look nothing like my stockers in the ports.. Where do i get pistons for these or can these even be run??? I'm new to this big bore game any help would be great.. Thanks

Ok a friend of mine gave me these stock cylinders that have a big bore sleeve put in them and it is 69.50mm and the sleeve it self is still really thick it is 0.185 inchs these are ported not sure by who or how much but they look nothing like my stockers in the ports.. Where do i get pistons for these or can these even be run??? I'm new to this big bore game any help would be great.. Thanks

just get ahold of wiseco and tell them what you need they will give you a deal or go to any atv performance shop and they can probably order it up. just have the specs straight if it is a stroker or stock basicly

Edited by Darthwall

Ok thanks Darthwall but how can i tell if its been ported or setup for a strocker??

Easiest way is to measure the crown of the piston relative to the deck of the cylinder at BDC and TDC for stroke dim. Most common setups on the pistons was standard con rod and long rod setups. Make sure you determine which you have. You can simply measure wrist pin location relative to piston crown and relay to piston retailer.

Brandon