selling all my quads

jrod

Due to major tradgedy as of late due to quads. 2 of my friends in the last few days have wrecked there bikes. One is paralized and the other broke multiple bones, so i am selling everything and taking it easy for awhile.

Here is what i got.

2004 Banshee with title.

Motor is has timing plate, twister intakes, 35mm Keihn carsbs, pods, coolhead 20cc domes, TR6 pipes, 450 front end swap, vforce 3 reeds, brand new rebuilt upper end 40over with wiesco. etc.... It also has grand river racing outerframe pipes and a plus 6 arm that are not on the bike yet.

I have thousands in this bike. Would like 3500.

1997 banshee: all new stock suspension, twist throttle, dune ported cylinders, brand new wiesco pistons, boyseen reeds, K&N air box, Maier plastics, Beadlock wheels, FMF fatty exhaust.

pick this one up as a project and would like to get 1300 out of this one. Only issue, and i cant figure it out is fuel gets in the left pipe.

If you buy both the bike i will sell them for 4k and give you all my banshee shit, Brand new Razr tires, 2 Sets of Paddles, A&S cylinders that were great just one needs fixed, extra wheels and a ton of stock parts! So 4k is a smoking deal, I need these out of my garage that way i am not tempted to go ride.

2001 Raptor 660: Stock, have a GTYR filter to go on it just have not put it on yet.

2k dollars for the raptor Come pick it up.

Any questions i can be reached at 405 226 2269. Jared

Interested in the paddles, and possibly the razrs

I would really like to not ship this stuff. But if i dont sell all of it together i guess i will. I got it on craigslist right now, we will see. I think 4k for 2 shee's and all that stuff is more than fair!

that is a realy good price im sure you will find a buyer.

Bump it up. I know pics help, but my computer is fucked! Posting from work.

If you guys want you can see them on my Photobucket account. PM for it.

PM'ed you to come check out the 1300 bike. Thanks for the replies, just let me knw when your avail...look forward to seeing it.

Need the 2004 gone! Open to offers.

GRR OOF pipes Show chrome. One weld is not chrome. 400 shipped.

TR6 pipes with silencers. 350 shipped

35mm Kiehn Carbs with throttle cable and Twister Intakes, and brand new pads with outerwears: 350 shipped

2 sets of paddles one does not fit yamaha the others are sand geckos on polished blue labels. 100 shipped.

chariot cool head with 20cc domes and acortn nuts. 180 shipped.

and this is what i have left of the perfomance parts.