Drag Banshee for Sale

lordse

I am selling my pride and joy. I hate to do it but my son is off to college and my younger sons are not old enough to drag race yet. It has a 12mm stroker crank, cheetah cylinders(552cc), override tranny, lock-up clutch, 12inch extended web style swing arm, lightweight drag a-arms, spindle mount smooth buff front wheels and tires, 12 paddle haulers, cut and lightend frame, marvin shaw hillshooter shocks, 41,5mm mikuni alky carbs, everything powdercoated, chromed or polished. Built by LC Performance(Salem, Utah) I am asking $7500 or trade for two stock banshees. Call 208-351-4800 or email lordse@mail.d321.k12.id.us to ask more questions or if you are interested. Thank You, Eric It is not letting me post a picture so I will email one to you just let me know.

try using photobucket

:mad: Ok, I guess I am not very computer skilled. I have pictures of my banshee on photobucket but do not know how to get them on here. Any help PLEASE!!! Thanks

I just got back from races and then had my knee replace, so I havnt had a chance to clean the wheeler, but when it is clean it shines very nicely. Like I said, I want $7500.00 or trade for 2 stock banshees. I want to start a new buid. Thanks

Eric

img0902rn2.th.jpgthpix.gif

img0901qd2.th.jpgthpix.gif

img0900sq6.th.jpgthpix.gif

img0847zr1.th.jpgthpix.gif

I am selling my pride and joy. I hate to do it but my son is off to college and my younger sons are not old enough to drag race yet. It has a 12mm stroker crank, cheetah cylinders(552cc), override tranny, lock-up clutch, 12inch extended web style swing arm, lightweight drag a-arms, spindle mount smooth buff front wheels and tires, 12 paddle haulers, cut and lightend frame, marvin shaw hillshooter shocks, 41,5mm mikuni alky carbs, everything powdercoated, chromed or polished. Built by LC Performance(Salem, Utah) I am asking $7500 or trade for two stock banshees. Call 208-351-4800 or email lordse@mail.d321.k12.id.us to ask more questions or if you are interested. Thank You, Eric It is not letting me post a picture so I will email one to you just let me know.

I may interested in trading 2 stock Banshees for it.

I may interested in trading 2 stock Banshees for it.

That sounds good. Let me know what you have. You can give me a call at 208-351-4800 at anytime if you want to talk. Thanks, Eric Lords

That sounds good. Let me know what you have. You can give me a call at 208-351-4800 at anytime if you want to talk. Thanks, Eric Lords

Bump :biggrin:

Bump :biggrin:

I have two banshee's as well i may trade.

2004 40 over, TR6 pipes, pods, 35mm carbs, plus 6 arm etc...

1997 fattys, K&N proflow, twist throttle, a little rough.

I have two banshee's as well i may trade.

2004 40 over, TR6 pipes, pods, 35mm carbs, plus 6 arm etc...

1997 fattys, K&N proflow, twist throttle, a little rough.

Sent a PM