my plug chop any info

highroller355

people always say how fast these things are and they cant keep the front end down and i need a plud 8- 10 i have a plus 6 and a plus 7 comes out gate hard i get it to put front end down with in 20 ft out then doesnt think about coming back up. full throttle thrue all gears. people made it seem it comes off the ground in 3rd gear maybe mine not tuned rite

plugchop.jpg

are you talking about the lowered one? if so then that is the reason. it needs way more leverage to lift that front when its damn near sitting on the ground. its like trying to do a wheelie with a corvette. that and the extended swinger. that combo is meant to keep all four on the ground

Edited by Paddleboy

are you talking about the lowered one? if so then that is the reason. it needs way more leverage to lift that front when its damn near sitting on the ground. its like trying to do a wheelie with a corvette. that and the extended swinger. that combo is meant to keep all four on the ground

people told me with my set up it would be lifting up still they told me to go with a longer swingarm, like it was going to be hard to controll

421 4 mil cub very little clean up port, pretty much stock 421 cub, 39 pwk,s 180 main jet 60 pilot ,6 inch pods, fast cool head w 20cc cut domes, 200-205 psi each cylinder, +4 timing, staight cut over ride gears, 16 41 sprockets, c14 gas, shearer in frame pipes, soon to be cpi out of frames

421 4 mil cub very little clean up port, pretty much stock 421 cub, 39 pwk,s 180 main jet 60 pilot ,6 inch pods, fast cool head w 20cc cut domes, 200-205 psi each cylinder, +4 timing, staight cut over ride gears, 16 41 sprockets, c14 gas, shearer in frame pipes, soon to be cpi out of frames

Hey highroller, i ride my bike with only a +2 arm and yes it can be a handfull but it is definitely not uncontrollable. As far as those plugs go, its kind of hard to see in the pic, but the smoke ring may be a little thin looking. I would personally go bigger and see if she slows down. If not, fat is happy if you know what i mean. Throw some 185s in there and chop the plugs. I had 185s in mine when the right piston let go. They had decent color on chop, but could have handled a bigger jet I think. I didn't have anything bigger than a 185 with me, i shouldn't have taken it out and ridden the hell out of it. You may be fine just running the 1/4. Live and learn, Im going huge next time untill it runs like crap fat, ,then backing it down. Like i said in the other thread, i cant explain why the jetting is so different than everybody else, but it is what it is. Oh yeah, if at any time it pops or breaks up under power get out of it ASAP. I only heard mine ping/pop once, and it was over. Our set ups are pretty much identical. Was that with the shearer inframes?

Hey highroller, i ride my bike with only a +2 arm and yes it can be a handfull but it is definitely not uncontrollable. As far as those plugs go, its kind of hard to see in the pic, but the smoke ring may be a little thin looking. I would personally go bigger and see if she slows down. If not, fat is happy if you know what i mean. Throw some 185s in there and chop the plugs. I had 185s in mine when the right piston let go. They had decent color on chop, but could have handled a bigger jet I think. I didn't have anything bigger than a 185 with me, i shouldn't have taken it out and ridden the hell out of it. You may be fine just running the 1/4. Live and learn, Im going huge next time untill it runs like crap fat, ,then backing it down. Like i said in the other thread, i cant explain why the jetting is so different than everybody else, but it is what it is. Oh yeah, if at any time it pops or breaks up under power get out of it ASAP. I only heard mine ping/pop once, and it was over. Our set ups are pretty much identical. Was that with the shearer inframes?

yaa pretty much same shit down to clutch, just put 185 in it bike really waking up raced it from dig, had hard time grabbing second gear

Cool man, post some times. What does a bike like yours run in the 1/4? We have a 1/4 mile track not too far from my house, but i dont know if they let you run quads. I think it would be fun. What safety gear do you need to have. Are you required to wear leathers?