What jets do i need

OKCterror

kn, now i am a newb. The main jet is the one that is attached to the throttle cable right. the one that is in the middle of the carb. Dumb question i know. Also when i put the new jets in, whats the best way to adjust it???

Dude... you need to buy a manual. Look in these forums, there was one that you can download. I'm not being an ass, I'm being serious.

Hell... PM me your address and I'll burn the manual and other useful info I have to a CD and I'll mail it to you.

Felt like a deuch so i went and bought the clymers.lol. Thanks guys. im picking up the jets tomorrow and installing them rigth after that then puttig the pods on. When i do that im also going to adjust my floats a tand since they do tend to stick every now and then. do i bend them up or down to compinsate for the dripping?

Felt like a deuch so i went and bought the clymers.lol. Thanks guys. im picking up the jets tomorrow and installing them rigth after that then puttig the pods on. When i do that im also going to adjust my floats a tand since they do tend to stick every now and then. do i bend them up or down to compinsate for the dripping?

When your inthere check your pilot jetting. Also while your inthere get some carb cleaner and clean everything its justs a think i like to do when im in there and if your floats are sticking its time to clean...FYI