FS ProDesign coolhead w/ domes

ojcool

pm me a pic or two and a ballpark price your looking for....do you have the studs, or o-rings? thanks

Yeah, it's on the bike running fine so all Orings are present and functional. I used the studs, I gess if you really want them I can take them out wit it.

Thinking strongly about just parting the entire bike out, If I could get enough offes to make my price I'd do it.

Complete 2004 Banshee Special Edition

Trail ported juggs

SRT Reeds and cages

yfz540 front socks

Brand new xRing Chain 8500# capacity with new front and rear sprockets 16/41

Complete cases low hours, shift star mod

PM if interested

[/quote}

where can i get some of those?

Well, from anyone with a yfz450 who replaces theirs. Try yfzcentral or Thumpertalk. I'll sell you these if I can get offers for the engine frame ect on parting this bike out.

They require a little modification to work on a banshee, just some grinding on the mounts. Takes about 5 minutes with a grinder wheel.

[/quote}

where can i get some of those?

Well, from anyone with a yfz450 who replaces theirs. Try yfzcentral or Thumpertalk. I'll sell you these if I can get offers for the engine frame ect on parting this bike out.

They require a little modification to work on a banshee, just some grinding on the mounts. Takes about 5 minutes with a grinder wheel.

The shocks are for sale for best offer plus your old stock shocks plus shipping.

The head is still available for best offer plus shipping.