Banshee won't start

Hey I'm new to this forum maybe I can get some help from you guys. I was riding my bike one day and came to a stop and the bike cut off I couldn't get it to crank back up, I thought maybe the stator went out so I bought one and my friend came over and said that's not it I have spark so then he said it was flooded so cleaned the carbs and I changes the spark plugs still no crank so he push started it and it started up but gas came out of the tail pipes so he rode around the block and every time he came to a stop it cut off, so he determined that the floats in my carbs are bad, I wanted bigger carbs anyway so I got some 34mm carbs and still didn't crank can you guys give me some input it's my 1st banshee thanks alot

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

• 5 weeks later...

Lots of places to start here...assuming you have float problems from raw fuel coming out of the pipes isn't necessarily accurate. First things first - you need to do a compression test seeing that you verified ignition. You're looking for about 120 psi or higher. If compression checks out - have you looked at your reeds and what kind of condition they are in? A leak down test wouldn't hurt matters either - having an air leak and over looking it spells trouble. Maybe this will get you started. Good luck!