RDZ cool head Keihin pj34mm

I have a RDZ Cool head for sale. 150.00, I have a pair of pj 34mm alcohol carbs 175.00. I have a set of gas Mikuni 36 mm for sale 175.00, I also have a set of race ported stock cylinder (by rdz) one cylinder is prefect. The other cylinder my piston rod twisted and broke so there is some wear in the bottom of the cylinder. I have pictures of everything I can sent you. I can not post them the pix is to high. Best offer on the cylinders. Not sure of the bore. I purchase this banshee with a bad engine. Parting it out.

I have a RDZ Cool head for sale. 150.00, I have a pair of pj 34mm alcohol carbs 175.00. I have a set of gas Mikuni 36 mm for sale 175.00, I also have a set of race ported stock cylinder (by rdz) one cylinder is prefect. The other cylinder my piston rod twisted and broke so there is some wear in the bottom of the cylinder. I have pictures of everything I can sent you. I can not post them the pix is to high. Best offer on the cylinders. Not sure of the bore. I purchase this banshee with a bad engine. Parting it out.

hey mate, pm'd about 36mm's

Edited by 2stroke in my blood