4mil hp?

I having a 4mil long rod built and am wondering what kind of numbers I might make. Planing on doing 4mil long rod, v-force2 reeds, timing plate(set at what ever the builder thinks), cool head with cut 19cc domes, currently running fmf fatties and pc2 silencers but will probably be switching to R2s, currently stock carbs but will be going bigger when I see how it is, clutch kit from rdz. Don't remember what he said I think barrnet or something like that. Oh and dune ported a little more on the aggressive side. That's all I can think of for now. What do you guys think it will make? Also I'll probably be doing mainly trail riding.... Do you think this is a good setup?

well, that would all fall on the builder.......he should be able to tell you a range you will be in. when you mention builder, i'm going to assume it will be a good port job in the 65-85hp range. dune port? why 19cc domes? you will need over 100oct. on those..

Save yourself the time and money. Look at the serval cub cylinders.

They're bolt on duner's dream.

You're probably going to spend a little bit more money on the cylinder than you would a port job (probably 400 to 550 for the port/bore/hone) and you're going to spend 800 to 825 on the cylinder.

But the power and ease of use will be worth it.

You can use all the same parts you have now, exhaust, intakes, etc.

Read up...

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=136471&pid=1180488&st=0entry1180488

By the way, we're neighbors...I'll help in any way that I can as well.