what wheel size do I need to buy?

Well you should be fine on stock wheels. Or even some Douglas blue label .125's if you don't jump big.Or if you want more strength go with the red label .190's

Or theres quite a few from ITP also. I run the T-9 Pro Baja .190 wheels and i love them.

Also you don't need a 10x6 front, you need 10x5's!

Well you should be fine on stock wheels. Or even some Douglas blue label .125's if you don't jump big.Or if you want more strength go with the red label .190's

Or theres quite a few from ITP also. I run the T-9 Pro Baja .190 wheels and i love them.

Also you don't need a 10x6 front, you need 10x5's!

Thanks Savage. do I need 10x8 or 10z9 for the rears?

FYI, the wider your wheels, the wider the footprint of your tire and the less they sink in the sand. I used to run 10X7 on the front and 10X10 on the rear until I went back to the stock 89 wheels. I went back to the stockers because I was having to much trouble bending Blue Label wheels, even my wife bent her's and she barely gets off the ground. With the stock wheels, I have far less problems with bead leaks also. I would highly recomend a wheel with a rolled bead to prevent leaks, as thick of a wheel you can afford in 10X7 and 10X9 sizes. I run the same size tires.

anyone have a good set of wheels that would work for those Tires. I would need the read hubs too if it is off 91+ banshee. I just need something that will hold air and are clean looking.

G Force makes a sweet wheel just cant find them in rears

Rear Tire= 20x11x10 get 10x9 wheel with 3+2 off set

Front Tire=21x8x10 get 10x6 wheel with 4+1 off set

Your offset numbers don't add up. The 2 numbers of the offset should add up to the width of the wheel. Also, most aftermarket front wheels are either 5 or 7 inches wide, it is very difficult to find aftermarket front wheels that are 6 inches wide. Most wheel charts say the stock wheels are 6 inches wide and the recomended replacement is a 10X5 wheel.