need help wit my slow wheelies on my shee

vedoluv

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just do it ya know you gotta just get the feel for it and get that perfect balance down in the right spot. but mainly practice so you'll get the feel for it. the power band is tricky tho on wheelies. good luck just get it up and go far enough back where you have to use the back brake then try to keep it in that right spot. and just use the gas and brake to keep it in that perfect lil spot the best you can. its really just a feel thing. well i tried to help lol. dont kill ur self wear protection :cool:

I've flipped mine on its back 3 times ridin wheelies...Power band kick in and Im not used to a 2 stroke so whooppppp there she goes back on the grab bar...lol....Already ruined 2 grab bars an my stock rear plastic so I finally said no more..I try to keep it on 4 wheels for the time being..haha :ermm:

Dumping the clutch in 2nd, while sitting, (off a roll) I found it easy to ride sitting wheelies. Standing and dumping it in 2nd (off a roll), it stood up fast, but didn't ride it long. 3rd gear, off of a decent roll, dumping the clutch, it rode the best standing wheelies. That was when I was stock though. I haven't had any seat time on my newly modded bike.

• 4 weeks later...