This guy is a douche

Lee

True or not. Look at that wanna be gangsta. He needs to get the ass kicking of a life time. I fucking hate wiggers. Your white fucking act it. sorry about the lang. I just really hate how so many people act like wiggers.. Shit boils my blood. I'm not racist at all. I just DESPISE wannabe's.

would somebody actually be that FN stupid to actually post something like that. Man what a fucking moron......... man words cant even discribe.........

Its not like he mowed down wildlife and posted happy pics or nothin.. :whistling:

Just playin fellas! :yelrotflmao:

I agree that its gotta be fake or is gonna get good.. Becuase if it holds one ounce of truth I would bet he is screwed..

RIPPEN

He's a little wigga wanna be gangster. Still lives with Mom and Dad in their basement...blares rap music out of his pimped out Pinto.

Probably shit his pants if you called him out in person...another perfect example of a keyboard/Internet tough guy...

Yeah, I'm definitely calling troll. Unless this is the same guy as I'm thinking, that icon's not even a real picture of him. I'm a member of a forum called Portal of Evil, and I'm pretty sure that exact guy in the picture was a regular poster on PoE. Not only was he a huge wigger, but he also had a very strong belief in an obscure Chinese religion called Falun Gong (and the guy on Portal of Evil was definitely NOT a troll).