we have some questionable guys on the board

locogato11283

Yikes Jen!! I see you are setting a example for others now as well..

God bless ya! :biggrin: :thumbsup:

I like the few girls that are on here.. They don't bitch or moan about silly shit, but instead have fun with it.. Some have said some stuff to YamahaMama that she could have got all pissy about, but she is obviously mature and chill enough to know its all in fun..

RIPPEN

Now that is what we are here for! Fun!

- Justin

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes Jen!! I see you are setting a example for others now as well..

God bless ya! :biggrin: :thumbsup:

I like the few girls that are on here.. They don't bitch or moan about silly shit, but instead have fun with it.. Some have said some stuff to YamahaMama that she could have got all pissy about, but she is obviously mature and chill enough to know its all in fun..

RIPPEN

Gotta always have fun. It takes to much energy to argue about petty things. :biggrin:

Gotta always have fun. It takes to much energy to argue about petty things. :biggrin:

Speaking of which. I see pretty things in your avatar now! Way to go! Stick it to her!

That is coming from a female. So that's how you know without a doubt that you are a whiney little bitch.

- Justin

i think hes talking about the wannashee bitch..

sweet avatar by the way..im offended though because i cant see your nipples.. :biggrin:

The other day when I sat and read this whole damn thread, I was giggling. Hubby asked me what I was reading and of course I told him. So it was his idea to take this little pic and put it up in the avatar.

The other day when I sat and read this whole damn thread, I was giggling. Hubby asked me what I was reading and of course I told him. So it was his idea to take this little pic and put it up in the avatar.

A supporting member thats forsure :thumbsup:

Not sure if it's been linked yet... but if you REALLY only want banshee information and no pretty pictures of banshees (or boobs), then maybe you should consider the BHQ Lo-Fi version. It's been around for a long time. In fact, it's what Google uses.

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/lofiversion/index.php

Enjoy the internet 1.0.

EDIT: I take that back, it'll show pics inside of posts. just not avatars nor sigs. so yo may come across something you didn't want to see... but then again, that is just about every forum outside of the official Blues Clues forum (if there is one).

RIPPEN

:wub: I feel soo special you bought me up in the thread!

Ya I dont care if you guys have boobs on your avatars or sigs. Any guys must be gay if he doesnt like a nice rack. haha I just bettered myself and bought myself a new rack last month. :woot: :whistling: I love boobs and now I can say I love my own.... I think they are beautiful and dont mind see them. Loco you woman looks like she has a great body as well.

maybe I can talk my husband into taking some pics as well... haha. SUPPORT THE BOOBS!!!