Whatever happen to Sandtoyz Unlimited?

I bought my CPI Inframes from him back in 2002. He gave me a killer deal. At that time Sandtoyz was where everyone was shopping. Where'd he go?

He's still around man! I was there on Friday... I'll be back there tomorrow...

818-500-SAND

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, the shop is still around and the website is being setup. Keep in mind John races too, so takes off on some weekends.

My kid picked up some Blueberry Fuel Scent lol..

that stuff make the exhaust smell like blueberries? haha wow.

that stuff make the exhaust smell like blueberries? haha wow.

Take your pic, there's other scents too, coconut, strawberry, root bear, you name it!

I was at pismo two weekends ago, forgot I added this to the mix & had me going crazy, couldn't figure out where that smell was coming from lol..

Not only is he a bizniz man but more like a friend too. Based on your setup he could convince you & save you some good bux, educate you on what you really need and get you less expensive parts too. Anyone know his bro? Same kind of person, really cool people. He camped with us last time at Glamis! Aaaand, his bro has done tons of favors my crew and their quads. Great people!!!

johns customer service at STU is the best around. He's still around. you'll find him at all the 2 stroke wars.

he was also at glamis a few wks ago for the 4 stroke wars and at Gilbert for the planet sand drags.

last summer he had a very busy booth at the sandshow in costa mesa, best prices. some vendors were buying stuff from him.

We just ordered Paddles for my husbands banshee last month.. Good deals.