razrs knarlies or holeshots

I have been running the original razr's in the rear for a few seasons now and they are bullet proof. The 6ply stand up to anything. I just ride very rocky trails and they are just now showing signs of wear.

I will be getting them again when I get new ones.

razr 2's , they will last alot longer then any holeshots,hook up great, and are alot tougher than those kenda tires

the razr2' are heavier too, they are rotating mass and that just makes the extra weight even worse. The Razr2 also have a deeper, more aggressive lugs and that should make em a little less harder to slide around on. The aggressive heavy Razr2's prolly work better on a high HP, tire-spinning Banshee power, so I'll give em that.

I'd get the standard 6 ply Razrs.

I have the razr 2 6 ply on my raptor 700 and i have the kenda knarly on my banshee.

I like them both a lot, but the razr's are a LOT heavier, like you can feel the difference in the power. I have put the razrs on the banshe and then swapped back to the knarlys and all i can say is it rides better and is a little snappier with the knarly tires.

For like a high torque 4-stroke like the raptor the razrs are fine but for the banshee i prefer the knarlys

ive had razr's and there junk. i only run them for fronts.. i tried the razr2 off a freend and they were not bad. took me a while to decide on witch tire, but i went GNCC holeshots 20x10x9. there kinda small for 20's soo i sugest the 21's .. but man do these tire ever grab and grab hard unreal traction and very durable perfect all around any type terrian.. i have yet to try the hd but i think the harder compound is goin to take away from those tires. my .02

Edited by monster_energy06

ive had razr's and there junk. i only run them for fronts.. i tried the razr2 off a freend and they were not bad. took me a while to decide on witch tire, but i went GNCC holeshots 20x10x9. there kinda small for 20's soo i sugest the 21's .. but man do these tire ever grab and grab hard unreal traction and very durable perfect all around any type terrian.. i have yet to try the hd but i think the harder compound is goin to take away from those tires. my .02

just wait.... those tires are gona be bald in 10 rides if you hold your throttle more than half open, ill agree the gncc's hook up better than the razr 2's WHEN NEW, b ut after a few rides, theres not much left of them, not to mention they are out of round, and there are soft spots in them,,, i tried to complain to itp about them, but they wouldnt even give me the time of the day, fuck itp, they are crap, maxxis needs to copy that gncc tread design, add some bigger beffier shoulder knobs to em and youd have the perfect trail tire, and yea the 20x10x9's are small as hell, they looks like 19's or smaller next to my friends 20 inch razr 2's

Edited by Michael Jackson

just wait.... those tires are gona be bald in 10 rides if you hold your throttle more than half open, ill agree the gncc's hook up better than the razr 2's WHEN NEW, b ut after a few rides, theres not much left of them, not to mention they are out of round, and there are soft spots in them,,, i tried to complain to itp about them, but they wouldnt even give me the time of the day, fuck itp, they are crap, maxxis needs to copy that gncc tread design, add some bigger beffier shoulder knobs to em and youd have the perfect trail tire, and yea the 20x10x9's are small as hell, they looks like 19's or smaller next to my friends 20 inch razr 2's

thats ode i ride gravel, sand, dirt, and pavement. i bought my gncc early summer and ride my shee 4-6 hrs a day 2-3 time a week plus full weekends. the tire have maybe used up 1/8" if not less. my buddy that i rides with me got some razr 2's in mid summer and doesnt always ride and there half way done. soo i dont see why they dont last longer then the other hole shots

ive had freends with xc and other itp hole shots and they fuckin used up soo fast it wasnt even real.

i wasnt sure about the gncc but my other freen had them for 2 seasons with more then hlf the thread left

shouldn't be a thing about power and spinning cus im piped etc etc soo is the other with tha gncc.. and teh one with razr 2 is bone stock 07 red and black

Edited by monster_energy06