back flip updates!

ThE_BaNsHeE_mAn88

I smell horse shit :down:

ya all the way man im just talking out of my ass. i was in a cast for my wriste till the end of feburary and the guy with the foam pit has been over seas on the crusty tour so it must be horse shit but idk it might be.

i have pics of the ramp but how do you get the freaking picks on here it wont let me post them off image station? bikes in some sort of peaces im putting yfz a arms on it with LT shocks and i have a durablue axle coming tomarrow im way behind scedule and im pissed. so anyone else thinks its horse shit speak up?.

Derick

i call horse shit as well

but if you happen to actually try it,, i think your nuts

so either way you lose in my book!

http://www.machinehead-software.co.uk/images/horse_shite.jpg

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

ya all the way man im just talking out of my ass. i was in a cast for my wriste till the end of feburary and the guy with the foam pit has been over seas on the crusty tour so it must be horse shit but idk it might be.

i have pics of the ramp but how do you get the freaking picks on here it wont let me post them off image station? bikes in some sort of peaces im putting yfz a arms on it with LT shocks and i have a durablue axle coming tomarrow im way behind scedule and im pissed. so anyone else thinks its horse shit speak up?.

Derick

use this site to post/host your picks. www.imageshack.us

you dont need a membership. just upload your picts, copy the bottom link after its done loading and use the bottons in here to paste the link

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry dude, not trying to steal your thread , but I'll be doing a Triple Lindy next week, been down with Deegan and the boys practicing in the pits. Doing it on my 'Shee, waiting on some CRF 50 shocks for the front.......keep ya'll posted.....check back........OK.........