back flip updates!

ThE_BaNsHeE_mAn88

• 3 weeks later...
so did this kid end up in a chair??

nope but i did winde u breaking my wrist on my track back in october and its still messed up to the point i cant jump yet so im on hold till i can jump again i can barely pull in the clutch as of now so... im thinking another couple of weeks befor i can jump :down: but i will keep you guys updated.

Derick

go for it man! you dont get anywhere in life by sitting on your ass playing it safe! yea you can get hurt , break your back whats ever, but the same thing can happen to you walking to the gas station to get ice cream. life was ment to be lived not to be sheltered. if you got the balls to do it, go for it!

• 1 month later...

you arent going to try to flip a banshee are you? thats an accident waiting to happen. believe me i did freestyle for a number of years on my banshee before getting a yfz, and its night and day difference. my banshee was no slacker either but my yfz was much better then the banshee even when it was stock.

ive seen numerous flips the last few years (i only live a few miles from jon guetter's homeplace in mn) and ive also seen them go wrong. and contrary to what many people think, you can get seriously hurt landing in a foampit. just something to think about...

I just seen a atv back flip in person at the monster truck show in chicago--all i can say is------yeah i'm speechless. You've got to be nuts to do it but some people have a natural riding/jumping ability on bikes and maybe you've got it. When they said the guy was gonna do a backflip on a atv im like yeah right and then he does it--unbelievable. They said the guy was from Texas i think.

ya thats caleb moore, he came up here to practice in scott murrays foam pit which scott is a good friend of mine and i was watching him he is a crazy kid he is such an amazing rider.

well im thinking the middle of march i will be hitting the ramp and shit i have parts on the way for the see now so... and scott is out on the road for a couple of weeks so when he gets back i will have the ramp up to the pit and practice in there then go to soft landing the dirt but i sont know when that will happen ! but im thinking sometime in the middle of march.

Derick

• 1 month later...

So it is a Banshee that you will attempt to flip, or one of the 450's? I've never seen this done with a Shee before. But either way, be careful because like the other guys are saying you can get very badly hurt with this type of stunt.