back flip updates!

ThE_BaNsHeE_mAn88

ok guys here is the plan im going to be working the backflip in the pit here in like 2 to 3 weeks, so i making this thread so i can keep you guys updated on the progress, im going to work on it all winter and going to go to dirt next summer this is my goal i want to get there but unless something happens i should make it, i have a foam pit and soft landing i can use so i should beable to have it down be next summer. ill keep you guys updated has i go so keep checking back!!!!

Derick

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

well guys i screwed my self bad i was redoing my track and i broke my wrist on my woop section i built this knarly woop section and was going through in like 2nd taped and i slaped the back tires off one and the front pildrived into the next one and jared my wrist. they sent out the x rays and if i broke this one bone in my wrist i could have a cast past my elbow for 12weeks!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: im pissed tho because i was going to start fliping soon but if i have a cast on for 12 weeks i cant start till february so... but i will get you pics of the ramp and foam pit for yoyu guys ill get pics of the whole compound.

derick

well guys i screwed my self bad i was redoing my track and i broke my wrist on my woop section i built this knarly woop section and was going through in like 2nd taped and i slaped the back tires off one and the front pildrived into the next one and jared my wrist. they sent out the x rays and if i broke this one bone in my wrist i could have a cast past my elbow for 12weeks!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: im pissed tho because i was going to start fliping soon but if i have a cast on for 12 weeks i cant start till february so... but i will get you pics of the ramp and foam pit for yoyu guys ill get pics of the whole compound.

derick

Damn man that sucks, but pics of the ramp would be sick!

derick

if you fail on that back flip you could be playing with coloring books the rest of your life , i like to ride hard to but back flips can claim you ,

Damn man that sucks, but pics of the ramp would be sick!

ya im not using our ramp for the flip im going to use another guys ramp ours is 45 degrees and the one im going to use is 53 degrees big difference :blink: by the way does anyone have any tubing i can buy off them for the a arm conversion kit for my bike? i have the yfz a arms and i want to put them on and im getting the tripple rate springs works here in the next couple of weeks then the dual rate sping for the back shock from tcs so with all that and a axle i will be ready for the backflip!!!! but im going to scotts house here in a few days befor he goes to italy so ill have pics for ya here soooooooon!!!!!!!!!!1 :evil:

derick

if you fail on that back flip you could be playing with coloring books the rest of your life , i like to ride hard to but back flips can claim you ,

ya i know but im willing to take the risk man, you can get hurt so many other dumb ass ways man i would rather get hurt backfliping then triping over a cat or dog and falling down stairs or slipping on ice and other shit im just having fun and trying new things and allways pushing my self!!! its allways in th back of my mind ever time i got to ride my fourwheeler but only for a second!!!!! :biggrin: :evil:

Derick

• 1 month later...

Here's those pics yous guys have been wantin' to see:

cheinhospital.jpeg

:yelrotflmao:

Nah, for real, I'd love to see it done, but I don't know man. Who was it, Travis Pastrana? tried for years on a dirt bike, and he had professional ramps and a shit load of crews workin' with him. I can imagine this being a lot harder then it sounds.