back flip updates!

ThE_BaNsHeE_mAn88

Since i put rockets on the other day i was jumping over the rocky mountains today on my banshee ;) . NASA aint got shit on me.

Of course i have no videos or pics though....seems like the trend :blink:

As for you smart ass SCREW YOU! Loco I have nothing being it was spur of the moment but wish I had to see if I even had a chance. Felt good leaving the dirt but my buddies said they new right away I wasn't going to make it. If or should say when it is attempted again which maybe 1 of my buds we plan on video of it.

• 4 weeks later...

heres how you know this is all a scam. there are very few people

that can do a backflip, let alone on an atv. if any of us were

going to attempt some thing like this, we would have vids and

pics galore. this is something huge.

i have to say, its been a great thread to kill time with while its

slow at work, but thats all this thread will ever be.

best of luck on you attempt at a 360... ;)

OK whatever. Just so you and everyone else knows there are only two people who have and continue to backflip quads. Jon Gutter did it first in 07. Caleb Moore did it in 08. They both continue to do them in shows and as far as I know are the only 2 dudes badass enough too pull it off. over and over and over again. Good luck dude. lol!

fuck all you guys scam my ass i will show you guys then you can shut up about and remember that you are all bitches. Saturdays d day. i will have pics for you then.

Derick

and how are we going too know its you. Dont know man kinda hard too swallow.

easy, he'll be the only one doin a backflip on a banshee without a motor. :rotflmao:

j/p man. honestly, as long as i get to see a banshee doin a backflip i could care less if it really is banshee_man or not. :clap:

The snow is so blinding during July down in TX, that the pics do not come out well. Might try a night shot next time. I will keep you posted.

Here is something you should try its a real blast!!! try riding a snowmobile from Texas to key west over the ocean at 90mph no chest protectors need just scooba gear as a precaution LOL

The snow is so blinding during July down in TX, that the pics do not come out well. Might try a night shot next time. I will keep you posted.

Here is something you should try it's a real blast!!! Try riding a snowmobile from Texas to key west skimming across the ocean at 90mph. No chest protectors need just scooba gear as a precaution LOL