K&N filter

K&N Pre filter

Modded airbox lid

Removed airbox drain plug

15 tooth front sprocket

pro design filter adapter

Possibly more im forgetting

Edited by mod quad 2

If you are a compitent rider you'll be just fine with the -2 with those mods. For mx you want a broad smooth powerband to hook up and the -2 is only going to magnify that, just lean forward. You might have alittle trouble keeping it down if you had an explosive hit from something like a drag/dune style port.

It makes such a big diffrence because it helps ballance the bike out but putting more weight is over the rear wheels. The banshee stock is heavy over the front.

With the swinger, some +1 forward a arms and some suspension valved specifically for you and your set up will handle damn good over stock. I don't know how it would handle in comparison to a yfz though. :shrug:

If you are a compitent rider you'll be just fine with the -2 with those mods. For mx you want a broad smooth powerband to hook up and the -2 is only going to magnify that, just lean forward. You might have alittle trouble keeping it down if you had an explosive hit from something like a drag/dune style port.

I agree :thumbsup: