Post your Beast

Dmcbanshee

Huge difference. You really have to ride one to know what I mean. It doesn't beat you up like a standard frame does. I can't say I'm a whole lot faster on it, I can just run that fast for much longer. I really notice it laster in the day after the track gets torn up. Most of our tracks out here are very loose soil, so they tear up and rut quicker. I really notice the biggest difference in the rear, which is a LT no-link. Almost too smooth.

broke, Man I must say your Red MX shee is more than amazing. I am loving teh width of it what a-arms do you have and whats the width of them and are you running spacers at the back?

Thank you. Those are actually +3.5 arms as far as my crude measuring has figured. That'a actually an Outlaw frame with a 250R LT front end on it. There are no spacers anywhere on it, It has a +4 axle.

Thank you. Those are actually +3.5 arms as far as my crude measuring has figured. That'a actually an Outlaw frame with a 250R LT front end on it. There are no spacers anywhere on it, It has a +4 axle.

Compared to yours, Mine will be narrower since I am not a hardcore MX rider, I have installed Spacers in the rear to save costs and I will probably get +2,1 A-Arms :biggrin:

Edited by q8banshee3883

what kind of wheels are these ?

I like them!

You're kind of new to this, huh?

They are called Hipers made by Hiper Technology.

Loboboy has one of the best built rides on here. If you want a good MX bike, copy his. Mine is built more as a basher, it's built well for poor jumpers that case shit and overshoot everything else. It has lot's of travel, but is anything but pretty.

Just remember that some of these are not stock chassis.