toomey t6's

banshee_08

The're great pipes, cool sounding, perfect fit, & made especially for an unported motor. Go with the T-5's if you ever plan on porting though. :cheers:

487735[/snapback]

:cheers: t6 r for stock motors, t5s respond better to strokers, port jobs, etc.

Check/ClickHere

I have them and love them.

RJV

This debate about 5's vs. 6's keeps on going on and on.

I've read the majority of folks here say the same thing, day in day out...6 for bolt ons, 5 for porting, etc. Stuart Toomey himself will tell you the same....

However...I wish someone could post some dyno's with both....

If I were Toomey...I'd have some dyno's comparing the two.

You really can't go wrong with a Toomey pipe, fit, finish, sound, look.

I know, they do not produce the most peak power...but, I'd argue any day they are the best ALL AROUND pipe on the market...and a total value...

Until I'm ready to go Big Carbs and make my shee a drag/duner only, I'm keeping my T5s even with the 4 mil cub setup I'm going to build....

:cheers:

• Like 1

two or three years ago either in "4 wheel action" or "dirtwheels" there was a comparison of about 12 different banshee pipes.included in the comparison was the t-5, pro-circuit,fmf fatty & gnarly, bill's, ptr,dmc and a couple of others. i would kill for a copy or back issue of this particular issue 'cause it included dyno charts with hp and torque curves and write-ups on each pipe tested.it would be really helpful for someone shopping around for thier first set of pipes(or anyone for that matter). i kick my own sorry ass for turfing that issue! banghead

• 11 months later...
the idiot i bought my bike off of had toomey t5 pipes that i guess were oversized for a different bike and welded dg silencers onto it i gotta change that

I just stuck with the 5`s because I wanna port later. The bottom end on my bike F`n SUCKS ASS now though. mid and high are great tough. They sound so bad too.

My she came with t6 pipes. I will be getting some porting and other engine work so if you are looking to buy some t6 pipes, let me know. I will buy some t5s no matter what so i will sell my t6's.

I cant comment on the power change because like i said, my shee came with them installed.