Banshee Exhaust Choice

Here’s the deal - My neighbor has a basically stock 1998 Banshee all except a complete Bills exhaust system and I recently installed a Pro Design Pro Flow K&N filter kit to replace the oem filter setup because the filter was totally shot. Now the biggest problem is the pipes are shot. They are rusty and pitted and he tried to wire wheel the rust off and now that the rust is off there’s hundreds of pin holes now. So he’s shopping for a new complete exhaust system but he can’t decide on which brand to get. He said that his budget is roughly a $1,000 give or take. He rides his Banshee with me and the riding condition is some fast trail riding and open sand/gravel quarry with a couple hill climbs. I told him about all the brands that are out there and I told him that I would get him some more opinions about it. So please post your opinions. 

Thanks in advance. 

19 hours ago, JerzOutlaw350 said:

Here’s the deal - My neighbor has a basically stock 1998 Banshee all except a complete Bills exhaust system and I recently installed a Pro Design Pro Flow K&N filter kit to replace the oem filter setup because the filter was totally shot. Now the biggest problem is the pipes are shot. They are rusty and pitted and he tried to wire wheel the rust off and now that the rust is off there’s hundreds of pin holes now. So he’s shopping for a new complete exhaust system but he can’t decide on which brand to get. He said that his budget is roughly a $1,000 give or take. He rides his Banshee with me and the riding condition is some fast trail riding and open sand/gravel quarry with a couple hill climbs. I told him about all the brands that are out there and I told him that I would get him some more opinions about it. So please post your opinions. 

Thanks in advance. 

DMC 916.