Wiring problems (DC)

I got my dc harness from south texas banshee. Lights are wired in appropriately.  The key is just a run of the mill ebay buy. I might try a key delete 

On 4/8/2023 at 6:44 AM, 375hp banshees said:

Did it Work before ?

how did you wire in the DC conversion?

I got my dc harness from south texas banshee. Lights are wired in appropriately.  The key is just a run of the mill ebay buy. I might try a key delete.  Its just puzzling. 

6 hours ago, pullzatrigger said:

I got my dc harness from south texas banshee. Lights are wired in appropriately.  The key is just a run of the mill ebay buy. I might try a key delete 

I got my dc harness from south texas banshee. Lights are wired in appropriately.  The key is just a run of the mill ebay buy. I might try a key delete.  Its just puzzling. 

iirc, the key is N/O & grounds to kill. Might wanna ohm coil ground to frame... key on n off & same w/ cdi kill wire. To see what switch is grounding... ill bet ebay sw is N/C & wired in differently than factory, &  stb's harness is factory based.

On 4/10/2023 at 6:00 AM, 375hp banshees said:

iirc, the key is N/O & grounds to kill. Might wanna ohm coil ground to frame... key on n off & same w/ cdi kill wire. To see what switch is grounding... ill bet ebay sw is N/C & wired in differently than factory, &  stb's harness is factory based.

I think you're right i jumped the kill wire and now i have spark all the time and key will only work lights. Which im fine with...   thanks guys.