Keihin needle help

tlh96

I got 2 39mm keihins for a brand new cub build and was told by FAST that the needles that come in the carbs aren't even close to what I'll need. Does anyone here have an idea of what I should start with? It's a 421 cub with shearer sbif vforce 4 reeds and at sea level. Jeff told me the needles weren't right but didn't want to tell me what to go too.

I got 2 39mm keihins for a brand new cub build and was told by FAST that the needles that come in the carbs aren't even close to what I'll need. Does anyone here have an idea of what I should start with? It's a 421 cub with shearer sbif vforce 4 reeds and at sea level. Jeff told me the needles weren't right but didn't want to tell me what to go too.
Ask your builder.

Put DGH, middle clip.

Envoyé de mon SM-S908W en utilisant Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, ClaudeMachining said:

Ask your builder.

Put DGH, middle clip.

I built the motor myself with YouTube videos and Clymer manual from parts I bought from FAST. I didn't buy the jets or needles from him because I wanted genuine keihin but he wouldn't tell me which needle I needed. He just kept saying over and over that he could add needles to my order. I know I'm being picky but I want genuine and his are aftermarket.

6 hours ago, 375hp banshees said:

Thats odd...doesn't sound like Jeff/ Cody

They answered every other question I asked them and they shipped my cheetah kit and crank really quickly but for some reason they just wouldn't tell me what needle to start with. I want to start as close as I can to the right needle cause it's a 2 hour drive for me to do a plug chop

They answered every other question I asked them and they shipped my cheetah kit and crank really quickly but for some reason they just wouldn't tell me what needle to start with. I want to start as close as I can to the right needle cause it's a 2 hour drive for me to do a plug chop
I gave you the anwser already.