Someone please point me in the direction of a vendor that has a complete engine rebuild kit that includes a crankcase

Hey everyone....my crankcase is beyond repair and I would like to buy a complete bottom/top end rebuild kit with a new OEM crankcase. I'm not looking to upgrade anything and would just like all the parts to be OEM or their stock sized counterparts. 

I was looking at this kit from BPRATV, who this site sponsors BUT they seem to have a lot of bad reviews with people waiting a long time and getting the wrong parts. 
https://bpratv.com/collections/yamaha/products/yamaha-banshee-cases-complete-rebuild-kit-stock-top-bottom-end-assembly-repair

Does anything supply a full kit that I can buy tonight and have shipped out asap? Thanks..

okay thanks. Wasn't BPRacing a sponsor of this site in the past? Did something happen? 

Too many ordeals with people. Misrepresenting for sale ads. Wouldn’t change them to accurately depict what people were getting. I gave them an opportunity to remedy it, but no changes. So I booted them.

• 4 months later...