A LIL HELP PLEASE

okay so heres where im at.after rebuilding my motor i found my ignition coil,cdi,and stator were all bad.ive replaced them,though not with OEM unfortunately.my cylinders have light porting done.vforce 4 reeds.t6 pipes with cpi silencers.stock carbs pod filters and cool head with 21cc domes.running premium pump gas ams oil dominator @32:1 mix.timing advanced +4. ive been jumping around main and piolet jets trying to get the right fit im at 515" elevation i tried running the air box with k&n filter lid off.i tried changing to 34mm pwk knock off carbs. its running really rich. the thing is it runs pretty good.idles great.it doesnt have the power that most do when i blip the throttle it has no balls to lift up.when riding and i get it to half throttle it takes off like a rocket i can barely hold on i speed shift then let off. what are some recomendations after reading the mods listed? any ideas would be appreciated. i am also looking to trade a pair of cpi silencers for anything else that will fit in frame.right now i can not get the cpi to fit right.i have t6 headers. i also want to run my air box.when i got my bike it didnt have one so i got one and i want to use it.but it seems to choke out my motor.should i jet bigger than 290- mains?