Vitos gas tanks totally suk!

realdesertkickin

Im new to all this so forgive me if everybody already knows lol...

Bought the $339 dollar one...Went to put on plastics loosely just to get to engine shop, left insert came out super easy with no effort, right insert is spinning, cant loosen or tighten...Cap doesnt go on or off right, halfway thru the journey there a snap, like its crossing a thread funny or something...

Emailed back and forth...There figuring i did it, not going to replace or refund..

The OEM petcock is awesome, works very OEM petcocky..

I dunno, im new...but to me Vitos seems like the Walmart of banshee stuff, not impressed....appreciate the fix threads here on this for sure!

oh, when my engine guy saw the body kit he laughed, said the real stuff is thicker...got that from Vitos too...(paying for my education lol)

11 hours ago, realdesertkickin said:

Im new to all this so forgive me if everybody already knows lol...

Bought the $339 dollar one...Went to put on plastics loosely just to get to engine shop, left insert came out super easy with no effort, right insert is spinning, cant loosen or tighten...Cap doesnt go on or off right, halfway thru the journey there a snap, like its crossing a thread funny or something...

Emailed back and forth...There figuring i did it, not going to replace or refund..

The OEM petcock is awesome, works very OEM petcocky..

I dunno, im new...but to me Vitos seems like the Walmart of banshee stuff, not impressed....appreciate the fix threads here on this for sure!

oh, when my engine guy saw the body kit he laughed, said the real stuff is thicker...got that from Vitos too...(paying for my education lol)

You're exactly right. It's all junk.