Mull Engineering here. A ghost....lol

blowit

37 minutes ago, registered user said:

i been avoiding china shit for years. cost me alot of extra money but fuk it. i dont like buying junk

Same. It drives me crazy when I see people say they want to “upgrade” from OEM parts but then go buy the cheapest chinese junk they can get their hands on. Just cause it says “billet” doesn’t always mean it’s an upgrade 🤣

Edited by murder_banshee

22 hours ago, registered user said:

rattle ray knocked off chariot ? i thought he was just reselling chariots clutch covers as a distributor

Chariot made a post here a few months ago. If you search his name I bet you can find it. Rattle Can Man was selling his parts, had them copied, and continued selling under the Chariot name IIRC.

1 hour ago, specialblend07 said:

Chariot made a post here a few months ago. If you search his name I bet you can find it. Rattle Can Man was selling his parts, had them copied, and continued selling under the Chariot name IIRC.

Man….I was out of the loop for a few years. Rattle can started copying and selling under chariots name?!? The fuck?!?

On 12/21/2022 at 12:35 PM, locogato11283 said:

What's up Brandon?! Yea, the copy cat market is unreal now. You can hardly tell the difference and people have issues all the time. It sucks, but like I have always said, cheap Banshee owners created the market. Now they're crying about it. That's what they get.

now they are of facebook market place trying to sell their clapped banshees for $9k