Worx vs Elka

jminjares

I’m currently saving for some nice shocks and wanted to see what was better for the price.  I can’t find any price points for the worx and was wondering which are better all around. I pretty much only ride in glamis, hillshoot and with some duning. 

I was leaning more towards the worx purely based on the color way would suit my shee better lol

13 minutes ago, jminjares said:

I’m currently saving for some nice shocks and wanted to see what was better for the price.  I can’t find any price points for the worx and was wondering which are better all around. I pretty much only ride in glamis, hillshoot and with some duning. 

I was leaning more towards the worx purely based on the color way would suit my shee better lol

I didn't realize Works was back in business. Looks like the old owners daughter took over, that scares me.

Stick with Elka in this instance. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, locogato11283 said:

Fox is better than both of them in my opinion.

What all are you trying to do?

Do you already have arms?

i have alba arms +2 +1 and i would go fox but the i don’t want to deal with adjusting the floats depending on the temperature of that day personally. and then I have a +12 swing arm 

On 12/3/2022 at 8:19 PM, jminjares said:

i would go fox but the i don’t want to deal with adjusting the floats depending on the temperature of that day personally. 

This is 100% not true.

You can use them in any temperature setting without any adjustment. I ran them from 70* to -30* without issue. I also went 8 years without ever once adding air from the factory.

• Like 1