Weird sound from carburetors

I’m having trouble figuring out what is wrong with my banshee it’s making a weird sound I can’t even describe coming out of the carbs I’ve have tried cleaning carbs I swapped from 2 carbs to 1 carb to see if that would solve the issue and I even tried a different carburetor and it still is making the same noise I’ve even read through a bunch of forums but still can’t figure it out I tried pulling the intake off and replaced the gasket where the reeds and the jugs meet still didn’t make a difference, the bike will rev up but will not idle what so ever, I’ve tried every possibility I could think of and can’t figure it out.

Loco is right…..it won’t even start with 60psi compression. Are you holding the throttle wide open while kicking? And are you continuing to kick until the gauge stops climbing? If you are doing the compression tests right, barrow or rent a different one and compare….then report back….